- NYCHA is hiring temporary workers to assist with maintenance at a rate of $15/hour. For more info and to apply, NYCHA residents can contact their local NYCHA Property Management Office.
- The City of New York is hiring licensed TLC drivers to deliver food to New Yorkers in need during the COVID-19 crisis. For more info, click here.
- University Settlement is looking for part-time temporary deliverers to help feed older adults. This position pays $27 an hour, up to 17 hours per week. Visit their website to learn about qualifications and to submit resume.
- NYS Departmentof Labor is hiring Senior Employment Security Clerks to work in the telephone claims center at a rate of $17.61/hour. For details and to apply click here
- The City of New York is looking to immediately hire 1,000 contact tracers, particularly people with experience in the healthcare field. Training will also be made available to those who work across City agencies to complement this work. These contact tracers will interview people who are positive, identify others who may have been exposed, and follow-up with those people in turn to be tested. Hiring will be done through the Fund for Public Health. Please visit FPHnyc.org for more information or email email@example.com.
Do you like this post?